Founder: Jack Schniepp, CFP®, ChFC® Financial Advisor
Financial Advisor: Ryan Andrews
Headquarters: 243 Scalehouse Loop Suite 5B, Bend, OR 97702
- CFS is the only US\SIF member in Central Oregon (Forum for Sustainable and Responsible Investments)
- Fee-based Financial Planning and Investment Management.
- Limitless options in environmentally focused investments. Incredible Growth in the SRI arena in terms of assets, options, and returns.
SRI Investment Growth:
Sustainable, responsible and impact investing (SRI) assets in the US grew 76% between 2012 and 2014, according to a survey by US SIF. Assets managed by investment firms considering environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues increased more than three-fold, the survey said. US institutional investors, including pension funds, expanded SRI assets by 77%, and assets held by private equity and other alternative investment funds considering ESG factors rose 70%.
Latest Trends in SRI:
- Emergence of the fossil fuel divestment movement and the adoption of policies restricting investments in firearms in the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.
- Perspectives of millennials on sustainable investing
- Investment products geared towards advancing women
- Crowd funding as a tool for ESG investors
- Place-based investing
It is widely acknowledged that factors relating to the environment, social issues and corporate governance have an impact on economies and financial markets.